How to properly manage used oil and fuel filters
Dispose of the used oil filters and prevent spills.
Place the filters in this covered cart to avoid spills and the liquids drain into the sump.
Catalog # SH10079M Oil Service Filter Cart
Call or email for quantity discount pricing.
- Blue Steel – Filter Cart Specifications
- Suitable for filters or oily debris that need to be contained for recycling.
- 30″ Wide x 48″ Long x 37″ High with Lid.
- Oil Sump area 3″ x 30″ x 48″ (approx. 18 gallons)
- 12 gauge pan with fully welded seams and flexible sealer. 1″ x 2″ tubing reinforced top edge.
- A perforated steel drip pan allows oil to accumulate in the sump.
- It features a 1-1/2″ Siphon Pipe with male coupling for oil evacuation.
- Fully welded Fork Pockets 28″ O.D.
- 1000# pound capacity-Heavy Duty Steel Cart
- Heavy Duty 2″ x 8″ Casters with brakes on the swivel wheels.
- The cart has our “safe grip handle” which reduces pinch points.
You will want to take a look at our special tool to remove grime and sludge.
For information on our, Canister Squeegee click here.
For more information Call 800-377-2109